We believe credit reports should be fast, easy to read and custom formatted with your preferences in mind.Get Started
Our web-based ordering platform returns borrower credit information in real time — fast and convenient. We offer several scoring models and easy-to-read formats. If you prefer derogatory information first, or credit balances sorted from highest to lowest…no problem.
Our merged report can blend tradeline information from two or all three credit bureaus — TransUnion, Experian and Equifax — or a single bureau report may be ordered.
The report data can be delivered as joint or individual, and will conveniently integrate with Fannie Mae’s DU and Freddie Mac’s LP platforms.
The Tri-Merged report from all three repositories includes:
- Score Disclosure Reports for borrowers (separate score disclosures for joint applications)
- Credit Score Disclosure Exception Notice (along with Notice to Home Loan Applicant)
- OFAC Search
- Fraud Shield
- Profile Summary
- Contact details for all creditors
Other options include:
- Copy of report for customer
- Derogatory Letter
- Undisclosed Debt Monitoring (from loan application to closing)