The Green Report
The Green Report is a comprehensive list of government-backed and utility-funded incentives available to property owners when they construct, renovate or upgrade real property using energy-efficient, water-conserving and/or renewable products, materials or measures.
As property owners become more aware of the potential cost savings associated with energy-efficient upgrades and the government-sponsored financial incentives available to them, there is an increasing demand for easy access to digestible information regarding green incentives.
New Vista Solutions has partnered with IncentiFind, a dynamic new company that maintains the nation’s largest database of green incentives available to property owners. Through our partnership, we want to offer lenders access to an information product that can be re-marketed to borrowers and, at the same time, be used to promote any loan product that provides financing for construction and renovation projects involving green energy upgrades.
That is the foundation of our partnership, and that's why we created The Green Report.
IncentiFind’s database houses more than 8,000 green incentives available to property owners throughout the U.S. and is expected to soar to 12,000 before mid-2019. A simple survey on their website quickly identifies a list of incentives available in the project’s general area. The Green Report further refines this list to reveal incentives specific to the project's location, scope of work and asset type.
How does The Green Report benefit lenders?
We believe The Green Report adds value to any lender's suite of consumer services. Many property owners are not aware that green incentives exist. Having access to this database will position lenders as valuable sources of cost-saving information for property owners.
The information contained in The Green Report is also a powerful marketing tool for lenders when promoting loan programs that could finance commercial and residential projects involving green energy components.
Lastly, The Green Report is also available directly to property owners who are considering a green energy project and aren't yet working with a lender. New Vista Solutions will collect information from each IncentiFind order, including any interest the property owner has in obtaining financing for their project. The qualified lead will then be passed along to lenders within the New Vista Solutions network of lender partners that best fit the project based on loan amount, asset type and property location.
How does The Green Report benefit property owners?
Having this information available in a single report will:
- Save property owners time from sifting through government documents and websites for information on available incentives.
- Provide a level of confidence that the information, maintained in one database, is complete, current and accurate, thus maximizing the cost savings on each project.
- Present the incentives in an organized format that property owners can use and understand.
Can a lender or property owner access The Green Report directly from this website?
Yes! New Vista Solutions provides direct access to The Green Report from lenders and their borrowers. Simply click SEARCH NOW at the top of this page to get started.
- You will be prompted to create a quick profile. Creating a profile ensures your information is secured and confidential.
- After creating your profile, you will be prompted to complete an online survey about your project.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will immediately receive your SEARCH results from IncentiFind (which provide a general incentive offering in your project's area).
- IncentiFind's platform will automatically walk you through how to obtain The Green Report, which further refines your general SEARCH results and provides a list of incentives specific to your project's location, scope of work and asset type.
What is the cost of The Green Report?
Pricing is based on the potential cost savings that the borrower will realize if all eligible incentives are applied for and approved. Our target is to charge a fee that will yield a 10X Return on Investment (ROI) in the form of funding from incentives.
Discounted fees are available based on order volume.
For more information, please contact New Vista Solutions at 866.721.9295, or email Support@newvistasolutions.com.
To review samples of The Green Report, click the links below:
You'll find more information about green incentives in this article on our NEWS page: Going Green on New Construction or Energy-Efficient Renovations Can Put Money in Your Pocket — and Affordable Financing is Available.